Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring style: Daytime pumps and playtime sandals

Spring style: Daytime pumps and playtime sandals


Spring is fast approaching and I feel a sudden urge to brighten up my wardrobe colors, both day and night. I would wear all these amazing shoes, the top ones for work and the bottom ones for after work. The hot pink courts and the beige pumps can both be found at Zara, while the others are in a higher price range. 

I love the ankle cuff sandals that are everywhere this spring. In fact I love them so much I got the bi-colored orange and nude ones from Zara in Berlin. BCBG Max Azria and Asos have a similar style with gold cuffs - great with an all white outfit for warmer days!

When I was browsing for shoes at Polyvore, I just had to stop a while and buy a pair. I will show them in another post because they didn't fit the styles above. 

Are you getting shoes in your Easter eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment