Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paris shopping

When Im in Paris, my first shopping destination is always Tara Jarmon on Rue St HonorĂ©. The three stories shop is never disappointing. This time, I came out empty handed but full with inspiration. The Parisian spring tendencies are colorful, sixties patterns and pastel hues in nuances from peach, nude, pink and off white. 

Raspberry pink and bright blue

Sixties patterns

Soft pink hues on clothing and accessories

I am also always on the look for shoes and hanbags when I am in Paris. First, my travel budget seems to be different from my home one (not because I'm richer abroad but because I blame iron the exchange rate math problem) and second, both the selections and the interest for these items are massive. I had a short break on Saturday evening so I spent half an hour at the Lafayette shoe court. I tried a few things in but nothing really had me in love. One of my favorite French brands Cosmoparis who makes very elegant shoes at a decent price offered inspiration with soft lavender color requiring a massive pastel wardrobe. 


Soft lavender shoes and bag

These office shoes I tried on without success. Maybe sometimes the urge to shop is larger than the need to shop?

The top ones in nude seemed interesting. And in hot pink. But no purchase.

Finally at the airport, when I had given up the idea of shopping, I stopped by the little Hermes shop. And they had just got a refill of everything. I bought two accessories there that I have been looking for quite some time now!


Lad






No comments:

Post a Comment